As a recipient of Federal financial assistance, the Church of the Brethren Home, Inc. does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the ground of race, color, or national origin, or on the basis of disability or age in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, whether carried out by the Church of the Brethren Home, Inc. directly or through a contractor or any other entity with which the Church of the Brethren Home, Inc. arranges to carry out its programs and activities.
This statement is in accordance with the provisions of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, and Regulations of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services issued pursuant to these statutes at Title 45 Code of Federal Regulations Parts 80, 84, and 91.
- In case of questions, please contact:
- Provider Name: Church of the Brethren Home, Inc. dba Timbercrest
- Contact Person/Section 504 Coordinator: Sabine Thomas, Administrator
- Telephone number: (260) 982-2118
- TDD or State Relay number: N/A