Timbercrest is a faith based, mission driven, not-for-profit organization. Gifts from individuals, businesses, and Churches of the Brethren make it possible to continue touching the lives of residents. You, too, can help make a difference by making Timbercrest a part of your charitable giving. Here’s a brief overview of the types of gifts we welcome and accept:
- Unrestricted gifts are used at the discretion of the Board of Directors. Currently, unrestricted gifts are entered in our Charitable Assistance Program.
- Charitable Assistance gifts are utilized to offset unreimbursed care for residents who have exhausted their personal funds.
- Restricted gifts designated by the donor for a specific purpose.
- Memorials or Honorariums are gifts in remembrance or honor of a loved one.
- Endowment fund gifts are never spent. The monies contributed to this fund remain in it permanently. The income earned from the fund is used in our Charitable Assistance Program.